subaxial joint 축하 관절
celebration : 축하, 기념
congratulation : 축하하다; 축하
congratulatory message 축하 메세지
a bridal/baby shower 결혼/임신 축하 선물 파티
a celebratory mood/atmosphere 축하 무드/분위기
a congratulatory message/telegram 축하 메시지/전문
a birthday card/party/present 생일 축하 카드/파티/선물
I wish you a happy birthday, Dad. 아빠, 생일 축하 드려요.
congratulation : congratulating or being congratulated : 축하
축하 congratulation / celebration / felicitation / rejoicing / greetings
I brought you a little congratulatory gift. 조그마한 축하 선물을 가지고 왔어요.
귀하의 영전을 진심으로 축하 드립니다. Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your promotion.
득남을 하신데 대해 부인과 귀하께 축하 드립니다. Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your son.
I wish to congratulate you on your new business, and I hope you do very well. 새로운 사업을 축하 드리며, 또 아주 잘 되길 바랍니다.
변변치 않은 생신 축하 선물입니다만 부디 받아주시기 바랍니다. This is asmall present to help you celebrate your birthday. I hope you will accept it.
저는 귀하께서 본사 전무이사로 영전하셨다는 소식 들었습니다. 진심으로 축하 드립니다. I heard you have been promoted to managing director at the head office. Please accept my sincere congratulations.
이번에 건축 중이던 귀사의 새 사옥이 낙성되었다니 충심으로 축하 드립니다. Let me offer you my sincere congratulations on the completion of your new office building which has been in the course of construction for some time.
부활절을 맞이하여 () 교회에 축하 인사를 드립니다. 하나님의 은총속에 교회의 지속적인 발전을 빕니다. My heartiest congratulation to () church, on the occation of the Easterday. May your church be prosperous by the the grace of the lord.
housewarming 새집마련 축하잔치
hansel 신혼 축하품
결혼을 축하하다(축사를 하다) congratulate a man on his marriage / wish a woman
congratulate … 을 축하해주다(참고로‘축하한다’라고 말을 할 때 congratulations라고 말하는데,꼭 여기서 복수형태로 해야 한다.)
congratulatory call : 축하전화
composition : arrangement of parts in relation to each other : 구성, 조직
bloat : to swell by or as if by filling with water or air :부풀은; 부풀다
celebration : an occasion for special festivities : 축하행사
congratulatory event : 축하행사
congratulate : 축하하다,...에 축사를 하다
subaxial joint 축하관절
축하관절 subaxial joint
congratulatory donation 축하금품
axial load 축하중(軸荷重), 축방향 하중.
그들은 나의 성공에 대해 나를 축하했다. They congratulated me on my success.
그는 축하객들 때문에 몇 발자국 뗄 때마다. 멈춰서게 되었다. He was stopped every dozen yards by friends who wanted to congratulate him.
우리는 귀하의 노력에 경의를 표하여 축하회를 열고자 합니다. We would like to hold a banquet in recognition of your efforts.
순산의 소식을 듣고 우리 일동은 기뻐하고 있습니다. 진심으로 축하드립니다, 산모와 아기에게 사랑을 드립니다. We are all delighted to hear the news hearty congratulations. Love to the dear mother and her little son (daughter)
성탄절과 새해를 축하하옵고 평소의 후의에 감사드립니다. Merry Christmas and a happy New Year and many thanks for everything you did for me.
생신을 축하합니다! Congratulations on your 6th birthday.
생일을 축하합니다! Happy birthday!
생신을 축하합니다! Sending you best wishes for your birthday.
승진을 축하합니다! Congratulations on you promotion!
A Happy New Year! 신년을 축하합니다!
사장님께. 생신을 축하드린다고 전해 주십시오. Please give your president my best wishes for a happy birthday.
당사는 귀하의 정년퇴직을 축하하기 위해 축하연을 개최하려고 합니다. We would like to hold a party to celebrate your retirement.
당사는 귀하의 정년퇴직을 축하하기 위해 축하연을 개최하려고 합니다. We would like to hold a party to celebrate your retirement.
pass out cigars 아이가 태어난 걸 축하하기 위해 시가를 돌리다
a party to celebrate the arrival of their first child 그들의 첫아기의 출생을 축하하기 위한 파티
회장으로 취임하셨다는 소식을 듣고서 대단히 기뻤습니다. 우리의 깊은 축하를 받아주십시오. It was with great pleasure that we heard of your appointment as Chairman. Please accept our heartiest congratulations.
당신의 일생에서 가장 행복한 경사에 보내는 저의 진심 어린 축하를 받아주십시오. Accept my heartiest congratulations on the happiest event of your life.
승진하신 John 씨에게 우리의 기원과 축하를 전해주십시오. Please convey our best wishes and congratulations to Mr. John on his promotion.
영광이 가득찬 오늘의 큰 경사에 삼가 축하를 드립니다. I respectfully express my congratulations on the glorious occasion of this day.
귀사에서 취급하고 있는 다른 생산품목에 대한 자료도 보내 주십시오. Kindly include material on other production related equipment you handle.
귀사의 10번째 기념일을 맞아 축하를 보냅니다. We should like to send you our congratulations on the occasion of your companys tenth anniversary.
탄생 - 아이의 ~ 축하드려요! Congratulations on your new baby!
축하해요. My felicitations.
a happy New Year! 그리고 새해를 축하해요.
축하연을 열다. hold a reception.
당사는 10월 둘째 토요일 오후에 사옥 신축 축하연을 가집니다. We plan to have a housewarming party on the afternoon of the second Saturday in October.
전시회를 축하드리며 더욱 크신 활약을 빕니다. Sincere Congratulations on your exhibition and best wishes for your further success.
전시회를 축하드리며 앞날의 활약과 행운을 빕니다. Congratulations on your exhibition. Sincere best wishes for every success and happiness.
취임을 축하드리며 건강과 행운 빕니다. Congratulations on your appointment. Wishing your good health and success.
취임을 축하드리며 더욱 발전하시기를 빕니다. Congratulations on your appointment. May you continue to prosper.
취임을 축하드리며 더욱 크신 활약을 빕니다. Congratulations on your appointment. Best wishes for your further success.
취임을 충심으로 축하드리며 모든일 뜻대로 되시기 빕니다. Heartfelt congratulations on your appointment. Good luck and the best of everything.
회사 (신공장/신사업소) 창립 (개설) 을 축하드리며, 앞날의 무궁한 발전과 행운을 기원합니다. On the occation to celebrate the opening of your new company (factory or plant/representative offfice), We wish you much happiness and best wishes for years to come.
회사창립 (설립) 을 축하드리며, 희망찬 출발을 기원합니다. Congratulations on founding your new comapny. We express our best wishes for your success and prosperity.
성공의 소식 접하고 진심으로 축하드리며 앞날의 활약을 빕니다. We have just heard of your success sincerest congratulations and best wishes for the future.
승진 (예:부사장) 을 진심으로 축하드리며 더욱 크신 활약을 비옵니다. Sincere congratulations on your promotion (to the rank of vice president) and best wishes for your further success.
아기의 탄생을 진심으로 축하드리며 건강과 행복을 빕니다. A warm welcome to the new arrival and best wishes for his (her) health and happiness.
약혼을 진심으로 축하드리며 행운을 빕니다. I wish to send you my congratulations on your engagement and sincere good wishes.
약혼을 축하드리며 두분의 앞날에 행복이 깃드시기를 빕니다. Congratulations on your engagement. May you both have a happy and prosperous future.
약혼을 축하드리며 모든 일이 뜻대로 되시기를 빕니다. I congratulate you on your engagement and wish you the best of everything in life.
영명축일을 축하드리며 주님의 축복이 있기를 기원합니다. Congratulations on your feastday and may God bless you.
영명축일을 축하드리며 주님의 평화가 있기를 기도합니다. Happy feastday, The peace of the Lord be with you.
영전을 축하드리며 더욱 건투하시길 빕니다. Congratulations on your promotion and keep up the good work. Congratulations on your promotion. May everthing go as you wish in the future.
밀월의 새가정에 축하드리며 멋진 새로운 삶의 동반자에게 하나님의 가호가 있으시기를 빕니다. 동료 일동은 부모님과 친지들에게 축복의 뜻을 보내드립니다. Congratulations to your new family for wide and long voyages. May God watch over the partner in new life. Best wishes to both parents, families and relatives from all colleagues and friends at work.
결혼기념일을 축하드리며 오늘 함께하지 못함을 섭섭히 여깁니다. I wish I could be with you today best wishes for a happy wedding anniversary.
결혼을 축하드리며 두분 뜻이 늘 함께. 하시길 기원합니다. Congratulations on your wedding and best wishes for your future happiness.
결혼을 축하드리며 이제부터 행복과 건강 번영 있으시기를 기도합니다. Congratulations and May happiness health and prosperity be with you through the years to come.
금혼식을 축하드리며 행복하시길 빕니다. Congratulations and happiness on your golden wedding.
그의 설명은 전 임원을 설득하기에는 충분한 재료지원이 부족했습니다. His explanation lacked sufficient material support to persuade every director.
저희는 당사 주문에 대해 귀하께서 5% 할인해 주기로 동의해 주셔서 감사합니다. We are very grateful that you have agreed to grant us a 5% discounton our order.
저희는 귀하께서 화요일 개막식에 참석해 주시면 다행이겠습니다. We would be very happy if you could attend the opening ceremony on Tuesday.
축하연 a party held in celebration of~.
축하연 a reception.
저는 귀하께. 진심에서 우러나는 축하의 말씀을 드립니다. I hope you will accept my best wishes and heartfelt congratulations.
저는 축하의 자리에 기쁜 마음으로 참석하겠습니다. I would be happy to take part in the celebration.
축하의 뜻으로 as a token of congratulation.
귀하께서 다정한 축하의 말씀에다. 훌륭한 선물까지 주신 데 대해 진심으로 감사드립니다. Thank you very much for your kind congratulations and the wonderful gift.
hypaxial 축하의 생체의 장축에 대하여 복측의.
congratulant 축하의
congratulatory 축하의
congratulant 축하의
congratulatory 축하의
gratulatory 축하의
congratulate A on B B에 대해 A를 축하하다.
입대를 축하하오며 건투와 무훈을 빕니다. I wish you good luck, and May God be with you in your military service.
입선을 축하하오며 더욱 발전하시기 바랍니다. Congratulations on your work having been honored. May you continue to prosper.
정년퇴임을 축하하오며 앞으로 더욱 건강하시기 바랍니다. Congratulations on your honorable retirement. Wishing you better health in the future.
진심으로 결혼을 축하하오며 길이 길이 행복하시기를 빕니다. Heartiest congratulations on your marriage and best wishes for many years to come. Congratulations and My (Our) best wishes for many years of happiness.
진심으로 생신을 축하하오며 언제까지나 건강하시기를 빕니다. Hearty congratulations on your birthday and wishing you good health.
지난 금요일 우리 사무실에 있었던 입찰에 귀사가 낙찰되어 계약을 하게 되었음을 알리게 된 것을 기쁘게 생각합니다. We are pleased to announce that you have been awarded the contract through the bidding held at our office last Friday.
합격을 축하하오며 앞날의 행운과 격려를 보냅니다. Congratulations on your success in the examination. I send you my best wishes for your future.
합격의 영광을 축하하오며 삼가 경의를 표합니다. I respectfully express my congratulations on your glorious success in your examination. Please accept my hearty congratulations on your passing the exam.
당선을 축하하오며 더욱 건투를 빕니다. Congratulations on your winning the election. Wishing you continued success.
당선을 축하하오며 더욱 정진하시기 바랍니다. Congratulations on winning the election. Keep up with your work. Wishing you the best of luck.
돌맞이를 축하하오며 아기의 건강을 빕니다. Congratulations on the 1st birthday. Wishing the baby in good health.
뜻깊은 새 출발을 축하하오며 길이 길이 행복 하시기를 빕니다. Congratulations on the beginning of your new life together. Wishing you happiness each and every day of your life.
뜻깊은 준공식 (빌딩. 공장) 을 축하하오며 앞날의 번영을 빕니다. Congratulations on the grand opening of your building. I wish you a prosperous future and all good luck. Congratulations for completion ceremony of your new factory. With all good wishes for a successful operation.
뜻깊은 창단을 축하하오며 눈부신 발전을 빕니다. Congratulations on the formation of your club (organization, party). Wishing you brilliant progress.
멀리서 화촉성전을 축하하오며 두분의 앞날에 행복이 있기를 빕니다. Congratulations on your happy wedding from afar. May you both have a happy life in future.
빛나는 전공을 축하하오며 앞날의 무운장구를 빕니다. Congratulations on your distinguished services in the army. Praying for your good luck in future.
삼가 고희를 축하하오며 건강하시기를 빕니다. Congratulations and health on your 70th birthday.
삼가 수연을 축하하오며 만수무강 하시기를 빕니다. Congratulations on your sixtieth birthday. Many more happy returns of your birthday.
새해를 축하하오며 사랑과 기도를 드립니다. Much love and best wishes for a happy New Year.
생신을 진심으로 축하하오며 오늘 함께하지 못함을 섭섭히 여깁니다. I wish I could be with you today. Best wishes for a happy birthday. Sorry for not being able to be with you on your birthday Wishing you happiness.
성탄절을 축하하오며 주님께. 감사드립니다. Merry Christmas. God bless you and yours.
수료를 축하하오며 앞날의 발전을 기원합니다. Congratulations on your completion of the course. Wishing you success in the future.
순산을 축하하오며 건강을 빕니다. Congratulations on your giving birth to a baby. Praying for your health.
승리를 축하하오며 승승장구를 기원합니다. Congratulations on your victory. Keep up the best spirit.
승진을 축하하오며 소원 성취하시기를 기원합니다. Congratulations on your promotion. I hope everyhing that you desire will be attained.
영광된 합격을 축하하오며 행운과 건투를 빕니다. Congratulations on the golory of your passing the exam. Keep up the good work, Good luck and my best wishes.
영명축일을 축하하오며 기도하는 삶속에 행복하소서. Congratulations on your feastday, Have a life that will satisfy the Lord.
영명축일을 축하하오며 예수님 안에서 아름다운 삶을 사십시오. Congratulations on your feastday. Hope you have a beautiful life in Jesus Christ.
우리 일동 모두 생신을 축하하오며 금후의 건강과 번영을 빕니다. We all join in wishing you a very happy birthday and many years of health and prosperity.
은혼식을 축하하오며 건강하시길 빕니다. Congratulations and health on your silver wedding.
부자는 필요한 것 보다. 더 많은 돈을 항상 가지고 있습니다. The rich always have more money than is necessary. =The rich always have more money than he needs.
개업을 축하하오며 앞날의 번영을 빕니다. Congratulations on the opening of your business. With all good wishes for a successful operation.
결혼을 진심으로 축하하오며 하느님의 은총속에 영원한 행복과 건강이 있으시기를 바랍니다. Heartfelt congratulations on your wedding. God bless you and your bride (bride groom). May both of you be happy in your health forever and a day.
결혼을 축하하오며 백년해로 하시기를 기원합니다. Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together.
결혼을 축하하오며 복된 새 가정이 되시기를 빕니다. Congratulations on your wedding. May your new family be full of happiness.
결혼을 축하하오며 앞날의 행복과 영광을 빕니다. Congratulations on your wedding. Praying for a beautiful and happy future.
결혼을 축하하오며 이 세상의 모든 행운이 깃드시기를 빕니다. Please accept our most sincere congratulations and very best wishes for all the good fortune in the world.
교회 개원을 축하하오며 더욱 발전 있기를 빕니다. Congratulations on establishment of your Church. My it be prosperous.
기쁜 소식 듣고 진심으로 축하하오며 앞날의 행복과 만사형통 하시기를 빕니다. I was delighted to hear of your marriage. Sincere congratulations and very best wishes to both of you for happiness and everything good in life.
이번에 귀사 공장이 대만에 준공된 것을 일신회사 일동이 칼슨 산업의 모든 임직원들에게 진심으로 축하드립니다. We at Ilsin Co. Ltd. would like to extend our best wishes to all of you at Carlson Industries on the opening of your new facility in Taiwan.
저는 귀사의 지점 개설을 진심으로 축하합니다. I would like to offer my congratulations to you on the opening of the new branch office.
전시회를 진심으로 축하드립니다. 전시회에 참석 못함을 아쉬워하며 멀리서 성원을 보냅니다. Heartiest congratulations on your exhibition. My apologies for not being able to attend the meeting. Wishing you good luck from afar.
전시회를 축하드립니다. 이제부터의 성공과 행운을 빕니다. Congratulations on your exhibition and best wishes for every success and happiness in future.
창립기념일을 맞이함을 진심으로 축하드립니다. 귀사의 앞날에 번영을 기원합니다. We heartily congratulate you on the anniversary of the founding your business. We hope for your further success in the future.
축하합니다. 다복한 한쌍에게 진심으로 축하드립니다. Congratulations and our very best wishes to a happy couple.
출산을 축하드립니다. Congratulations on (the) birth of your baby (son, daughter.
취임을 축하드립니다. Congratulations on your appointment to the position.
취임을 축하드립니다. 새로운 지위에서의 성공을 비오며 우리들의 상호관계가 더욱 두터워질 것을 바랍니다. Congratulations on your appointment. Wish you great success in your new position and hope our mutual relationship will be strengthened further.
학위 받으심을 축하드립니다. Best wishes and congratulations on your receiving the degree.
합격을 축하드립니다. Congratulations on your passing the exam.
당선을 축하드립니다. 앞날의 활약과 행운을 삼가 비옵니다. Congratulations on your winning the election. Sincere best wishes for every success and happiness.
두분의 행복을 위하여 우리 모두는 진심으로 축하드립니다. We all join in hearty congratulations and best wishes for your happiness.
삼가 귀하의 완쾌를 진심으로 축하드립니다. Please accept my heartfelt congratulations on your recovery.
생신을 당신과 함께. 축하드립니다. My best wishes are with you on your birthday.
료를 축하드립니다. Congratulations on your completion of the course.
승진을 축하드립니다. Congratulations on your promotion. Let me offer my warmest congratulations on your promotion.
씨름 was a sport that was enjoyed by people in all levels of the society from the king to the lowly servants. 씨름은 왕에서 신분이 낮은 하인까지 모든 계층의 사람들이 즐긴 스포츠였지요.
어버이 날을 축하드립니다. Congratulations on Parent‘s Day. Best wishes for a happy Parent‘s DAY.
여러분들이 우리 학교에 온 것을 진심으로 축하드립니다. We are happy to have you with us.
영광의 표창 받으심에 삼가 축하드립니다. I express my congratulations on your winning official glorious commendation.
영명축일을 축하드립니다. Congratulations on your feastday.
영명축일을 축하드립니다. 당신의 영혼을 순수합니다. 영원한 삶을 위해서 기도하겠습니다. Happy feastday. Your spirit is pure. Praying for your everlasting life.
영명축일을 축하드립니다. 이세상 끝까지 주님의 길을 따라가소서, 기쁜 마음으로 행복하소서. Happy feastday. Be a follower of Jesus untill the end of the day with a joyful heart.
영예로운 () 정년퇴임을 축하드립니다. Congratulations on the honorable retirement of (.
영예로운 포상 받으심을 축하드립니다. I respectfully express my congratulations on your receiving such a glorious award. Sincere congratulations on your winning a glorious award.
박사학위 취득을 축하드립니다. Congratulations on the crowning of your efforts with a doctorate.
부활절을 축하드립니다. Best wishes for a happy Easter. Congratulations on the Easterday.
부활절을 축하드립니다. 오늘의 영광을 기리 누리소서. Congratulations on the Easterday. May this glory be forever.
개업을 축하드립니다. Congratulations on your opening of business.
견진성사 받으심을 축하드립니다. Congratulations on your confirmation.
寃고샎??異뺥븯?쒕┰?덈떎. Congratulations on your happy wedding.
고대하시던 아드님의 탄생을 축하드립니다. Congratulations! Happy to hear of the new arrival of your long-awaited son.
귀 교회의 헌당식을 축하드립니다. Congratulations for opening your dedication of a Church ceremony.
귀사 창립 25주년 기념일을 맞이하여 진심으로 축하드립니다. 앞으로 더 한층 발전 번영하시기를 기원합니다. We would like to extend our best wishes on your 25th anniversary and look forward to being part of your growth and continued success over the next 25 years.
귀사 창립기념일을 진심으로 축하드립니다. 사장님, 사원 여러분의 건강과 행운을 빌며, 귀사의 무궁한 발전을 기원합니다. Hearty congratulations on the anniversary of the founding of your business. May happiness and health be with all of your staff and greater prosperity for your company.
00주년 결혼기념을 축하드립니다. 언제까지나 건강하시고 행복하시기를 진심으로 빕니다. Congratulations on your (00th) wedding anniversary and My very best wishes for many years of health and happiness.
00주년 결혼기념을 축하드립니다. 우리 일동은 이 행복한 날이 언제까지나 계속되시기를 빕니다. Congratulations on your (00th) wedding anniversary. all of us wish you many happy returns of the day.
- ~해서 축하하는 Congratulations for~는 좋지 않고 Congratulations on?처럼 사용하되 단수형의 Congratulation은 사용하지 않음.
결혼 40주년을 축하하는 예배 및 기념파티에 초대해 주셔서 감사합니다. I sincerely appreciate your inviting me to the church service and reception celebrating your 40th wedding anniversary.
Christmas = 구세주의 탄생을 축하하는 날
triumphal 개선의, 승리를 축하하는
celebrator 축하하는 사람
congratulator 축하하는 사람
a speech of congratulation for the winner 승자를 축하하는 연설
꽃박스 Flower Box 꽃병 Flower Vase 화분 Flowerpot 축하화환 Celebration Wreath 근조화환 Condolence Wreath 동양란 Eastern Iris
If what you say please me, I will give you your price, all of it. 만일 네가 말하는 것이 나를 만족시켜 준다면, 네 요구사항을 들어줄 것이다. If not, I will five you the point of this blade through your lying throat! Agreed? 그렇지 않으면, 이 칼 끝이 너의 거짓말하는 목청을 잘라버릴 것이다! 동의하겠는가?
저는 귀하께서 사업을 확장하셨다니 축하해 마지않습니다. I would like to offer my congratulations on your success in expanding your business operations.
늦었지만 생일 축하해 Belated happy birthday!
거기에 생일 축하해, 준! 이라고 써 주세요. Please write Happy Birthday, Jun! on it. Please have Happy Birthday, Jun! written on it
15번째 생일 축하해 Happy 15th birthday!
After the lecture, several people in the audience went up to the speaker to congratulate her. 강의가 끝난 뒤 청충 중 몇 사람은 여사에게 다가가 축하해 주었다.
회지 200호를 축하하면서 Congratulation on 200th Issue of Architecture
북암 김형걸 명예교수님의 미수를 축하하며 A Congratulatory Message to Professor Emeritus, S.N.U. Hyung Gul Kim for his Eighty-eighth Birthday
장도를 축하하며 필승을 기원합니다. Bon voyage. Bring home the trophy.
전시회를 진심으로 축하하며 오늘 함께하지 못하여 죄송합니다. I wish I could be with you today. Best wishes for the exhibition.
대학 입학을 축하하며 건강과 성공이 함께하시길 빕니다. Congratulations on your having been admitted into the university. Wishing you good health and success.
대학 입학을 축하하며 더욱 노력하기 바랍니다. Congratulations on your entrance to the university. Keep up the good work.
득남 (득녀) 을 축하하며 아기의 건강과 행복을 빕니다. Congratulations on the birth of your son (daughter). Happiness and health to the baby.
성년이 됨을 축하하며 무궁한 발전을 빕니다. You come of age today! Congratulations on your adulthood and may wonderful success be in the future.
성년이 됨을 축하하며 앞날에 대성하길 기원합니다. Congratulations on your entrance into adulthood. I pray for your everlasting success.
영광의 졸업을 진심으로 축하하며 앞날의 성공과 행운을 기원합니다. Congratulations on your graduation with honours and best wishes for every success and happiness in future. Congratulations on glorious your graduation. I pray for your future success.
바위 rock, boulde바이어 buye박 gourd (예) 박 씨 gourd seed (예) 박 꽃 gourd flower 박물관 (방물관) museum 박수 applause (예) 박수 치다. to applaud.
부활절을 축하하며 주님 안에서 평안하시길 기도합니다. Congratulations on the Easterday. Praying for your peace of mind in the name of Christ.
부활절을 축하하며 주님의 축복이 있기를 기원합니다. Congratulations on the Easterday and may God bless you.
교육 수료를 축하하며 앞날에 행운이 깃들기를 기원합니다. Congratulations on your completion of the course. Wishing you good luck and the best of everything.
국군의 날을 축하하며 군의 무궁한 발전을 기원합니다. Congratulations on Armed Forces Day. Best wishes for our () Army in eternity.
귀여운 공주님의 탄생을 축하하며 아기와 산모의 행운을 빕니다. Congratulations on the birth of your darling princess. Good wishes to baby and mother.
lnaugural Ball (미)대통령취임 축하댄스파티
[건축] 200호를 축하합니다 Congratulation on the Publication of AIKs 200th issue of Architecture
행복한 이날을 축하합니다, 뜻 깊은 생일에 행운과 발전을 기원합니다. Congratulations on this happy day. The best of all good things for this birthday and all the many more to come.
2축휨과 축하중을 받는 임의 형태 단면의 철근 콘크리트 부재의 설계 Design of Reinforced Concrete Members with Arbitrary Shape subjected to Biaxial Bending
반복 축하중을 받는 양단고정 부재의 이력거동에 관한 해석법 연구 A Study on the Cyclic Behavior of Fixed-Ended Member under Repeated Axial Load
중심 축하중을 받는 철골 주각부의 철근보강에 따른 지압강도에 관한 실험적 연구 - 띠철근 보강에 따른 지압강도 An Experimental Study on the Effect of Reinforcement for Bearing Strength of Steel Base under Concentrated Load
중심 축하중을 받는 철근 콘크리트 기둥의 띠철근 구속효과에 관한 연구 A Study on Confinement Effectiveness of Lateral Ties in R. C. Columns under Axial Loads
축하중을 받는 H-형 복합재료 기둥의 휨-비틀림 좌굴 해석 Flexural-Torsional Buckling Analysis Of I-Section Composite Columns Under Axial Load
편심 축하중을 받는 콘크리트 충전 각형강관 기둥의 내력 및 거동에 실험적 연구 Strength and Behavior of Concrete Filled Steel Square Tubular Columns under Eccentric Axial Load
등분포 축하중을 받고 첨가질량이 재하된 적층복합판의 고유진동수에 관한 연구 Natural Frequencies of Laminated Composite Plates with Attached Mass Under an Uniform Axial-Loading
축하중을 받는 초기 반원 표면피로균열의 진전거동 예측 Prediction of Growth Behavior of Initially Semicircular Surface Cracks under Axial Loading
시간 종속적 하중을 받는 보가 축하중을 받을 때의 동특성 - 고체점성 고려 - Dynamic Characteristics of a Beam Subjected to an Axial Force and a Force of Time Dependent Frequency - Effect of Solid Viscosity -
축(하)중 axial load
ESWL Equivalent single wheel load 등가 단일 축하중
인장 축하중 피로에 의한 미소표면 균열의 발생·성장거동 Initiation and Propagation Behaviors of Micro - Surface - Fatigue Cracks under In - Plane Tension Fatigue Tests
축하중 축하중 axial load 軸荷重
축하중 軸荷重 axial load
축하중 axle weight
축하중 axial load
축하중 axle load
축하회 celebration / congratulatory entertainment / reunion in celebration of an event
우리는 축하회 준비에 대한 ~을 세웠다. We made arrangements for the celebration (party.
축하하다 congratulate on / greet celebrate / keep
celebrate : 축하하다, 경축하다, 기념하다
commemorate : 기념하다, 축하하다, 기념이 되다
congratulation : 축하하다; 축하
felicitate : 축하하다
celebrate: observe, commemorate : 축하하다, 찬양하다
celebrate : to perform with appropriate rites : 축하하다
congraturation A on B A를 B에 대해 축하하다
celebrate …을 축하하다
congratulate 축하하다
felicitate 축하하다
solemnize 엄숙히 축하하다
celebrate : to perform with appropriate rites : 축하하다
축하파티 celebration party
celebratory party : 축하파티
a case (12 bottles) of champagne 샴페인 (12병) 한 상자
축하장 letter of congratulation / congratulatory note / greeting card / greeting
축적 accumulation / storing up / stockpiling / amassment
축하선물 congratulatory gift
bridal showers : 결혼직전 새신부에게 주는 축하선물 파티 (살림도구)
축하다 wilted / languid
축하객 congratulator
I hear you got a promotion recently. 최근에 당신이 승진했다고 들리던데요.
I hear congratulations are in order. 축하할 일이 생겼다면서요.
I celebrate it every year. 나는 결혼기념일을 매년 축하합니다.
I hear that your son has been admitted to Harvard. 아드님이 하버드에 학격했다면서요, 축하합니다.
입선을 축하합니다. 더욱 정진하시기 바랍니다. Congratulations on your work having been honored. Wishing you continued success in the future.
입학시험 합격을 축하합니다. Congratulations on your success in (the) entrance examination.
저는 귀사의 계속되는 발전을 축하합니다. Let me offer you my most sincere congratulations on the growing development of your company.
저는 귀하의 영전을 진심으로 축하합니다. I offer my heartfelt congratulation to you on your promotion.
저는 귀하의 영전을 진심으로 축하합니다. Please accept my congratulation on your transfer on promotion.
저는 귀하의 이번 수상을 진심으로 축하합니다. I would like to offer you my sincerest congratulations for receiving the award.
저는 진심으로 축하합니다. I would like to offer my heartiest congratulations.
제대를 축하합니다. Congratulations on your honorable discharge from military service.
졸업을 축하합니다. 당신의 장래가 당신의 학생시절과 같이 멋진 장래가 되시기를. Congratulations on your graduation. May your future be as successful as your school days have been.
창립기념일을 축하합니다. 앞날의 더 큰 발전을 기원합니다. Congratulations on the anniversary of the founding of your business. Our best wishes for even greater prosperity in the future.
추수 감사절을 축하합니다. Congratulations on Thanks-giving Day.
축하합니다. Congratulations.
축하합니다. 새로운 지위에서의 금후의 활약과 행운을 빕니다. Congratulations to you and every good wish for your success and happiness in your new position.
축하합니다. 선생님의 대출 신청은 인가되었습니다. Congratulations, your loan was approved.
출산을 축하합니다. Congratulations on your new baby. Congratulations on the new arrival. 카드) Congratulations on the arrival of your new baby.
하느님의 은총속에 () 교회의 창립과 목사님의 취임을 축하합니다. My heartfelt congratulations to you on the occation of the opening of your new () Church and the installation of your new minister, by the grace of God.
학위 받으심을 진심으로 축하합니다. Sincere congratulations on your receiving the degree. You fully deserve the honor.
합격을 축하합니다. I congratulate you on passing the examination.
회장 취임을 충심으로 축하합니다. Please accept my sincerest congratulations on assuming the post of chairman.
당신의 졸업을 진심으로 축하합니다. Sincerest congratulations upon your graduation. Congratulations on your graduation.
대학 (고교) 합격을 축하합니다. Congratulations on your passing (the) university. High school) examination.
대학) 졸업을 축하합니다. Congratulations on your graduation (From. University.
도움이 필요하다면 말해 If I can be of any help, please let me know.
뜻깊은 모임을 축하합니다. Congratulations on your meaningful meeting.
명에로운 제대를 축하합니다. Congratulations on your honorable discharge from military service.
사장 취임을 진심으로 축하합니다. 앞날의 활약과 행운을 삼가 비옵니다. Congratulations on your appointment to president and sincere best wishes for every success and happiness.
생신을 축하합니다. Happy birthday (to you). Congratulations on your (00th) birthday.
생신을 축하합니다. 장수하심과 번영하심을 빕니다, Best wishes for your birthday. May you live long and prosperously.
서품식 (안식수) 을 축하합니다. Congratulations on your ordination.
성공을 축하합니다. I congratulate you on your success.
성년의 날을 맞이하여 어른이 된 것을 축하합니다. You come of age today! Cheerio on you adulthood!
성년이 되신 것을 축하합니다. Let me congratulate you on your membership to adulthood.
성직에서 은퇴하심을 축하합니다. Congratulations on your retirement having finished your ministry for Jesus Christ.
수상을 진심으로 축하합니다. 꾸준한 성과를 빕니다. My warmest congratulations to you on receiving the citation. Wishing you continued success.
수석 (ⓑ우등) 으로 졸업함을 축하합니다. Congratulations on your gradulate top on the list. Congratulations on your gradulate from a college with honors.
승진을 진심으로 축하합니다. 앞날의 활약과 행운을 기원합니다. Congratulations on your promotion. Sincere best wishes for every success and happiness.
승진을 축하합니다. 더욱 발전하시기를 빕니다. Congratulations on your promotion. May you continue to prosper.
승진을 축하합니다. 새로운 지위에서의 성공을 비오며 우리들의 상호관계가 더욱 두터워질 것을 바랍니다. Congratulations on your promotion. Wish you great success in your new position and hope our mutual relationship will be strengthened further.
승진의 기쁜소식 들었습니다. 축하합니다. Delighted to hear about your promotion.
신입생 여러분들을 진심으로 축하합니다. Welcome all of you freshmen from the bottom of my heart.
우승을 진심으로 축하합니다. Heartiest congratulations on your splendid victory. Sincerest congratulations on your glorious victory.
워싱턴 내셔널 파이넌스와의 합병으로 새 회사를 설립하신 것을 진심으로 축하합니다. We would like to offer our congratulations and best wishes on the establishment of your new joint venture with Washington National Finances.
가진 노력 기우려 이룬 이 멋진 성공을 진심으로 축하합니다. You deserve this splendid success sincerest congratulations.
개업을 축하합니다. 앞으로 사업의 큰 발전이 있기를 빕니다. Congratulations on your opening. I hope you see a big growth in your business soon.
결혼을 진심으로 축하합니다. 당신과 당신의 아름다운 부인과 같이 길이 길이 행복하시기를 빕니다. Hearty congratulations on your marriage. May much happiness be brought to you and your lovely wife for many years to come.
결혼을 축하합니다. 언제까지나 행복하시기를 기원합니다. Congratulations and our best wishes for many years of happiness.
결혼을 축하합니다. 언제까지나 행복하시기를 빕니다. Congratulations and My best wishes for many years of happiness.
고대하시던 공주님의 탄생을 축하합니다. Congratulations on the birth of your long awaited princess. Best wishes for the baby.
귀하가 국제 에너지 위원회 위원으로 선출되신 것을 축하합니다. Congratulations on your appointment to the International Energy Committee.
귀하가 이번에 부사장으로 취임하신 것을 진심으로 축하합니다. I would like to extend my sincerest congratulations and best wishes on your promotion to executive vice-president.
귀하의 승진을 축하합니다. Congratulations on your promotion.
그런데 귀하께서 말씀하신 그 건은 어찌 되었습니까? Now, what has become of the matter you spoke of?
금 (은. 동) 메달 획득을 진심으로 축하합니다. Sincere congratulations on receiving the Gold (Silver, Bronze) medal.
60회 생신을 축하합니다. 언제까지나 건강하시고 행복하시기를 진심으로 기원합니다. Congratulations on your 60th anniversary and my very best wishes for many years of health and happiness.
A Merry Christmas (to you) ! 크리스마스를 축하합니다.
I brought you a little congratulatory gift. 조그마한 축하 선물을 가지고 왔어요.
I wish to congratulate you on your new business, and I hope you do very well. 새로운 사업을 축하 드리며, 또 아주 잘 되길 바랍니다.
I wish you a happy birthday, Dad. 아빠, 생일 축하 드려요
축하 congratulation / celebration / felicitation / rejoicing / greetings
이번에 건축 중이던 귀사의 새 사옥이 낙성되었다니 충심으로 축하 드립니다. Let me offer you my sincere congratulations on the completion of your new office building which has been in the course of construction for some time.
저는 귀하께서 본사 전무이사로 영전하셨다는 소식 들었습니다. 진심으로 축하 드립니다. I heard you have been promoted to managing director at the head office. Please accept my sincere congratulations.
득남을 하신데 대해 부인과 귀하께. 축하 드립니다. Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your son.
변변치 않은 생신 축하 선물입니다만 부디 받아주시기 바랍니다. This is asmall present to help you celebrate your birthday. I hope you will accept it.
부활절을 맞이하여 () 교회에 축하 인사를 드립니다. 하나님의 은총속에 교회의 지속적인 발전을 빕니다. My heartiest congratulation to () church, on the occation of the Easterday. May your church be prosperous by the the grace of the lord.
귀하의 영전을 진심으로 축하 드립니다. Please accept my heartiest congratulations on your promotion.
득남을 하신데 대해 부인과 귀하께 축하 드립니다. Congratulations to you and your wife on the birth of your son.
subaxial joint 축하 관절
celebration : 축하, 기념
congratulation : congratulating or being congratulated : 축하

[출처] 축하 관련 문구

My Shop Author

Lv.99 동네형  최고관리자
574,294 (100%)

등록된 서명이 없습니다.

Comments

Category

Miscellaneous

결과